Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

gyspy challenge card for week of 9/23


Ok so here is the card that I made for this challenge. I am having so much fun doing these challenges and anyone who owns a gypsy if you haven't joined in you should do so. This is a great way to learn new things about your gypsy and have a lot of fun as well! Ok so for the details The words inside the card are welded as well as the pumpkins to the frame. I stretched the frame to fit the card base. To make the card base I use the George cartridge and stretched a rectangle to the size that I needed it. I added rhinestones to the end of the embossed swirls and also stickles to the pumpkins. This card is a standard 4.25x5.5. If anyone would like actual sizes of images let know. Have a great day and thanks for looking!!!

Scrappingly Yours,
  Corina

No comments:

Post a Comment