Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Designs on cloud 9 mini album challenge

I made this mini album this last week for a challenge over at Designs on cloud 9. The challenge was to use their free mini album file to create your own album. I love this file it made it so fast and easy to make! I made this album for my son who loves to build K'nex and thought this would give him a place to put the photos of the things that we build together. I used me cameo to make this album so this is my second project with it. Here is a list of items that I used to make this album:

Craft cardstock
adhesive
Distress stickles-Peeled Paint
Pop Dots
green and orange ribbon
i-top brad maker
Recollections-Rockets 'n' Sprockets patter paper


Hope you all enjoy this simple but fun mini album!


Happy Scrappin,
Corina

No comments:

Post a Comment