Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Christmas Card using Peachy Keen stamps and kaDoodle Bug Designs SVG

Hello everyone! Well tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I have been super busy around my house preparing for it. This year seems to be going by so quickly. I have a really simple card to share with you today. This is an A2 size card. To create this cute card I used KaDoodle Bug Designs Rudy's Place cut file and Peachy keen face stamp from the November Kit of the month. The Merry Christmas sentiment is from the same set as well. Original artwork for the cut file is by Kritsti W Designs. I hope that you all enjoy this cute yet simple card and have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your families! I will have more projects later in the weekend to share with you all!


Happy Scrappin,
Corina

No comments:

Post a Comment