Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Graphic 45 Calendar Cover

Ok so I have been following tutorials from graphic 45 to make this calendar using their new collect A Place in Time. I love the paper in this collection! This is the cover of what will be my calendar. I am not doing my calendar exactly as they are in the tutorial mostly because I have realized that I do not have enough of the stacks to do so. I would need more than on 12x12 paper stack in order to do it just like they have so I am just doing this my way. I have to say though that I really  like how it is turning out and I am having a lot of fun with it! Here is a link to the tutorial for anyone who would like to follow along with it. http://g45papers.typepad.com/graphic45/2012/11/place-in-time-calendar-tutorial-series-calendar-cover-.html#entries . This is a 12x12 calendar that I am making. Everything you need to make this cover is from the Place in Time collection.

   Hope that you enjoy this post and I look forward to seeing how many people follow along with this tutorial even if you do as me and make it your own. Please comment with a link to your project if you choose to do this, I would love to see your work too!

Happy Scrappin,
Corina

No comments:

Post a Comment