Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

KBD Snow Fun Polar Bear Paper Piecing

Hello everyone, Happy Hump Day! I wanted to take a minute this morning and show you this adorable paper piecing set that I put together yesterday. This set is by KaDoodle Bug Designs and is called Snow Fun Polar Bears. For the mouths on these cute little bears I used my Peachy Keen stamps. I am planning to use this on layout eventually. I thought this would be perfect for all of those photos that I have of the kids playing in the snow. Today I will be hopefully finishing the calendar that I have been working on, so I will get photos of that to share with all of you as well. Then I plan on making another mini album. So lots going on and I will have more for you later in the week. Hope that you all have a wonderful day!

Happy Scrappin,
Corina

No comments:

Post a Comment