Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamps November 2013 Release Party Challenge #1

Hi everyone! I wanted to share with you the project that I made for the 1st challenge during the November Peachy Keen stamp release party. The challenge is to create a treat bad using the colors Green and Orange and to also include at least one button.

For my project I created this cute bag topper using the Clear Canning Pint jar set, Clearly Autumn Pint Jar Contents, and Clearly Autumn Quart Jar Contents. You can find all of these stamp sets here:
http://www.peachykeenstamps.com/shop/stamps/ . I colored the jar using my copics.

Hope you enjoy this simple fun project!


Happy Scrappin,
Corina

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous treat bag! The jar looks so pretty with the pinecones! Thanks for playing along in the Peachy Keen Release Party challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Thanks for playing along at the Release Party Challenges at Peachy Keen Stamps.

    ReplyDelete