Pages

Friday, June 13, 2014

Peachy Keen Stamp Challenge 14-10 Color/Photo Inspiration

Hi everyone, I am so excited to be a guest designer for the Peachy Keen Stamps color/photo inspiration challenge! For my project I chose to make a mini album. The photo and color both inspired me to create this album. The photo reminded me of country living and I just loved the color combo! For the stamped images I used  CB-01 Madisyn and  CB-02 Max . I colored the image using my copics. You will find a list below of the color copics that were used to color the image. I inked the edges of all my paper using Rose Coral ColorBox Chalk Ink. The paper is by DCWV.  Thank you all so much for stopping by, Can't wait to see all of your creations for this fun challenge!

Copic Colors:

Hair:
E37, E35, E23. E21

Pants an Shoes:
B00. BG10

Shirt, Hair Tie, Pant Bottoms:
R22, R20

Skin:
E11, E00, E000, R20

Happy Scrappin,
Corina

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Love that little girl and all the crinkle ribbons! Thanks for being out guest designer this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so super AWESOME Corina!!!!
    LOVE that sweet image!!!
    Thanks for sharing and being an AWESOME Guest Designer for the Peachy Keen Stamps Color Challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete