Pages

Saturday, December 2, 2017

Come and Get it Christmas Challenge!!

Hello crafty peeps! I am here today to share an adorable Christmas card that I created for the New Christmas Challenge over at Come and Get it Designs. To join in on the fun you can follow this link to the Come and get it blog here: http://cagichallenge.blogspot.ca/  . The stamp is from Bugaboo and is called JJ Christmas box. You can follow this link to find the stamp here: https://bugaboostamps.com/collections/christmas-winter/products/jj-christmas-box .

I absolutely love making Holiday cards! I chose to color us this sassy digi stamp with my copics. I found this pattern background card stock in my scraps and it was just perfect for this card. It is a bit hard to tell in this pic but the paper is a beautiful shiny gold, Just perfect for Christmas :). I will add a list of copic colors used below.

Thank you all so much for stopping by and I can't wait to see all of your amazing creations for this Christmas Challenge!

Copics Used:

Skin - E11, E00, E000, R20
Gift Box - Y28, Y26, Y21
Hair - E59, E19, E08, YR14
Present- YG67, YG17, YG13
Ribbon - R29, R17, R14
Boots - 100, C7, C5

Happy Crafting!
Corina

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Corina, thank you so much for joining us on the team, and sorry it was such a short time, as when we asked we hadn't planned on closing, you have been an inspiration. Thanks also for the friendship we have made.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete